मोगरा फुलाला Tacit to Explicit: A video Expression series
What, Why, How & Outcome/Learning Tacit to Explicit
- Only One incident/ example/ from their journey of excellence may be shared as a story.
- What are the incident/example/episode/ instance that they want to focus on?
- Why it is important / salience of the topic?
- How it impacted the speaker, how did they handle it?
- Outcome/ Impact/ Learning from it.
- Provide key search words with your video
We do not want it to be a narration of the speaker’s life story or biography.
So to be careful of the focus – it is not About the Person, it is About the Person’s Tacit Knowledge in one little story capsule in a sharply focused area.
The Speaker must have many achievements in the course of their journey, but they are to pick One and only One instance.
Dig deeper into unpacking it with their tacit knowledge gained in that area, which by their sharing will become explicit to others.
Only then it will have the Tacit Knowledge Capture value.
The time limit is below 6 min.
It is very hard to pick up one little segment when someone has achieved a lot, It should not sound like a brag story, think of a generic topic for appeal to the listener, with some specific learning associated with the story.
The theme is explained in this Video clip : https://youtu.be/yvmWqMNjM4U
|Manjiri Gokhale Joshi